Jake Gyllenhaal: ‘I Like To Tell Stories I Care About’

« Older   Newer »
Karol Twist Del Mar
view post Posted on 16/8/2011, 15:01

CITAZIONE
Jake Gyllenhaal has revealed that he enjoys working in the film industry, as he gets the opportunity to “tell stories” he cares about.

The 30-year-old has starred in over 15 movies since his mainstream debut in 2001′s Donnie Darko. His varied roles include cowboy Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain and crime author Robert Graysmith in Zodiac.

Gyllenhaal told OK! magazine that he prefers to choose characters that interest him and tell relevant stories.

“I’m in the business of playing characters. That’s what I’m in,” he explained. “That’s what I want to try and do.

“The ability to tell stories that you care about, it does give you a great opportunity to do that.”

Gyllenhaal and his sister Maggie were raised by father Stephen, a successful director and poet, and mother Naomi Foner, who is also a screenwriter.

“I didn’t grow up in a Hollywood way. I grew up in a family of people who made movies – and continue to do so to this day.”

Jake Gyllenhaal recently revealed a new bald haircut for his role in upcoming drama End of Watch.

FONTE: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a3...care-about.html

Wendy!
view post Posted on 6/9/2011, 11:24

beh con queste parole mostra di essere molto più saggio rispetto a tanti altri attori U.U

1 replies since 16/8/2011, 15:01   23 views