Perché Matt Damon è geloso di Jake Gyllenhaal

« Older   Newer »
Wendy!
view post Posted on 10/9/2011, 21:15

Matt Damon Envies Jake Gyllenhaal's Bald Head
matt-damon-320

Freshly bald Matt Damon loves his new look. What he doesn't love is having his shaved head compared to Jake Gyllenhaal's.

"Wow, I try not to envy, but I have to say Jake's got a damn good-looking head," Damon, 40, told PEOPLE at Wednesday's New York premiere of his new movie about a killer virus, Contagion. "He sure does have a beautiful round head."

"Normally you say, 'That's a beautiful head of hair, but that's a beautiful head he's got,' " Damon says laughing. "Gyllenhaal definitely gets the blue ribbon for the best bald head over me."

Sporting a completely sheared dome for his next movie, the sci-fi thriller Elysium, Damon is enjoying the perks of a hair-free existence.

"It's really liberating," says PEOPLE's 2007 Sexiest Man Alive. "I get out of the shower and just run the towel over my head and I'm done. But the only problem for me was during the summer time. I had to remember to put on sunscreen. I'm not used to that. A friend of mine who is bald told me you only make that mistake once. He was right about that."

Fortunately, Damon's wife of nearly 6-years, Luciana, 35, likes the bald look and still finds him sexy and handsome.

"Thank God she does," Damon says, "but you know she had to take a whole vow, for better or for worse, so she's kind of stuck with me!"

fonte

xD

@leaudrey
view post Posted on 16/9/2011, 21:09

ahahaha non oso immaginare come sia dimenticarsi soltanto per una volta la crema solare!

1 replies since 10/9/2011, 21:15   62 views