Un barbuto Jake Gyllenhaal supporta il film di un amico

« Older   Newer »
Wendy!
view post Posted on 3/11/2011, 17:37

Jake Gyllenhaal linked up with his actor pal Michael Shannon for a screening of the thriller Take Shelter in NYC last night. The film, in which Michael stars as a dad whose reality gets shook up by apocalyptic visions, came out in wide release in the US late last month. It's the latest movie from Jeff Nichols, who has currently been working on Mud with Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Michael is the star of the picture, and he's also well-known for his role on Boardwalk Empire. Jake, meanwhile, has wrapped up his role in End of Watch and is evidently enjoying growing out his hair after having to be clean shaven and bald during production. While he's between projects, he's all about stepping out for friends and even went to a Michelle Williams screening of My Week With Marilyn in October.

fonte e foto

il titolo mi ha fatto troppo ridere xD
sono contenta che si stia rifacendo crescere i capelli, però la barba poteva anche non farla crescere U.U ecco,
anche se è sempre stupendo!
:bellino:

just breathe
view post Posted on 4/11/2011, 18:38

Ahahahah, vero in questo periodo è davvero barbutissimo, però a me piace!
La mia versione preferita è quando si tiene un po' di barba incolta, non troppa, è così sexy :shifty:

Comunque, mi è venuta una tremenda voglia di tornare immediatamente a New York, città che adoro.. chissà perchè proprio in questo periodo eh? :rolleyes:

Karol Twist Del Mar
view post Posted on 8/11/2011, 17:47

Si vede che non ha voglia di tagliarsela xD Ultimamente gli capita spesso...

2 replies since 3/11/2011, 17:37   51 views